dinsdag 26 maart 2013

Woodwork



When you attempt to makes books yourself, it comes in handy if you have some basic tools and a bit of wood lying around.

Based on my experiences with the previous set of books, I decided to improve my rig. Firstly, I made the templates for the drilling out of MDF board again. Previously I used a piece of cardboard, but that's not really durable. It's too easy to drill a little bit next to the intended spot. Secondly, I used higher pieces of wood along the sides. In the attempt before I had a ridge of 1 cm with was barely enough to hold the paper in place. A constant struggle which I do not want to repeat.

I made the setup for the two books at once. To the left the arrow binding for 'Roltrap', to the right the larger holes for 'Maandagmorgen'.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten