vrijdag 19 april 2013

The second edition



It took much longer then I had anticipated, but here is the second edition! I am very pleased with them and I am looking forward to contacting the buyers that have waited for so long (sorry).

The fact of the matter is that book making is a craft and it takes a lot of practice. In particular positioning a sheet of glued paper exactly correct proved to be difficult, especially with the long book (Maandagmorgen). But now that I have done it a couple of time (and with the support of Brutus), I am pretty good at it. The next batch will be much much faster.

I will be have a stand on the Pure Markt in Frankendael on the last Sunday of May. Hopefully this edition will be sold out at the end of that day, at the latest. :-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten